Monday 9 July 2012

What's Wrong With Me..?..?

It's been two months that I'm at home & doing NOTHING. I wake up, survive & go back to sleep. In between I-
1. Go and place myself on the couch with cell phone in my hand and simultaneously watching anything like ANY BLOODY THING on TV. I've been keeping track of all the SAAS BAHU soaps. I watch the fresh telecast, then again I watch the repeat telecast (whacko I am) but I've nothing to do all day.


2.I keep checking my mails ( of late the frequency has reached to 10 times a day)


3. I keep lurking Facebook ( for no good reason) which even made me write this full fledged post. A silent user I am. I keep stalking profiles, checking who commented where. With a tiff going on with my bestie,I make sure that i stalk her profile atleast two times a day to check if she's uploading photos with any other friend & enjoying without me :D, updating any status that points me by any chance. I know it's sheer folly. Once all is well between us, I'll make her read my blog & she 'd be all in splits.


4.I (try) read novels. As of now, the ones which I have kinda don't interest me ( & I'm lazy enough to get any new one). But I WILL read them just because I've them & to increase the count of books I've read. :P


5. I blog. yeah that's the only thing I enjoy doing these days. i keep looking for more better topics to write( and this is what I end up writing). I go blog hopping. I've started following (read regular and avid) some of the blogs and even going through the archives of few of them. Everytime I read some post, the bell rings in my  mind."I'll write on the topic on my blog some day" & I will. AMEN! This is such a wonderful platform to be at.


6................. Nah! I don't do anything else. I'm blank now.


P.S- People say you are in love when small little things remind you of the person. Yes I'm in love with my BFF. These things are her reminiscent-
The impending novels here with me are all hers,
I got a new statement necklace & i didn't have anyone to share the excitement of the shopping i did. Also no one to review it and tell me how it looks on me,
SALE season is on & I'm missing my shopping companion,
I miss the chugli sessions with her when I see the aunties of neighborhood doing the same,
the free SMS balance keeps haunting me as she was the one on whom my half of the SMS balance used to vanish.
I know this is something very weird :D :D n all you reading are laughing at me.
But everything is gonna be okay. I'm just waiting for the right time to happen.


What do you do to kill time...? may be I can get some ideas hahah!

17 comments:

  1. If your tiff gets over with your BFF, half the time would be killed by itself. So start working on that asap ;)

    For the rest of the time, you say you watch the TV soaps right? After watching the main telecast, come here and do a spoof on that. It will save you from watching the repeat telecast :D

    -Visha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm working on that.. Just waiting for the right time..few more days i wish.
      N about the spoof, I'm all in.. It'll serve both purposes. Good one ..:P

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new necklace, talk about it and the blogs you read to your best buddie, maybe that'll help you break the ice :)
    I cook, clean, dream (day dream while working) and read when I have time which lately hasn't been much (not more than a couple of hours a day).
    This is my over-busy state when I am not working....though I can't wait to get back to juggling home with work :)

    It's my first time here and you are sure going to see me hop here regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the necklace..:D
      n yes day dreaming..how can i forget this.. Thanks for reminding me;) ;)this is the best one to kill time.
      Thanks for dropping in. I'm glad.

      Delete
  3. Hey Sugar,
    Thanks for dropping in on my blog and leaving that lovely comment...I came in to check you and I love your blog :D
    Am chuckling as I read this one...I feel like screaming ditto at every single point mentioned here...hehe.My life is EXACTLY the same right now...and the tiffs with the BFF....ooooo ...call her now!!
    btw how can I follow you? I don't seem to find your GFC followers widget anywhere. :(
    Love
    Swarnali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! the DITTO feeling is mutual..:D I read some of ur posts ( but commented on one, silly me). Thanks for coming n checking in my space. N tiff with BFF is gonna be over , Let the right time come..will call her soon.
    N I've added the GFC widget, go follow , hurry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann good that your tiff is gonna be over. :) Don't worry about the comments, you don't have to post one in every post, its okay :D Good that you added the GFC widget. Am you first proud follower. Yay!! :D :D

      Delete
  5. Not doing something is actually a nice way to spend time:) Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! But I'm bored of doing that. need some change u know. :P
      Thanks for dropping by. Welcome here.

      Delete
  6. I watch TV, read and sleep... pretty much what you do to kill time...Tell us about your necklace... I would like to know :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't u bored of ol this..? i am bored to tears.
      Well about the necklace..heheh definitely in the next post.

      Delete
  7. I hardly get time to kill time...serioulsy I mean there's so much to do in life apart from the daily chores of life!!

    I can suggest you to re-start an old hobby which you might have left in school/college for the lack of time...revive and re-live it now!!
    Blogging is more of a full time work now...we are inseperable and so,
    In my leisure time I love making candles,chocolates,going for a walk,finding a new recipe and trying it for dinner,paiting my toe-nails anything that worth the time spent!!

    Love XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahhaha, I think this holiday mode does this to everyone. I had so many plans for my holidyas, and all I end up doing is write unfinished posts, and talk on the phone.
    :)
    try painting though, or someplace u haven't visited before....stuff that like thatt could interest you.
    I made a point to learn how to cook 5 dishes over summer. Till now 3 done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...... I totally feel the same. Let's meet up :D :D I hope things with your BFF get fixed, I am sure, they will!! :D :D :D Loved this post, sounded like the ramblings of my own evil mind :D :D

    Am Back :D :) *Waves Hi*

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG... I am actually laughing my head off as I complete reading this post... I loved your 6th point the most. Wish I can do that soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved this post sugar....same pinch on your 5th POINT du-uh!!!
    eat,drink,sleep BLOGGING these dayzzz

    i wish you make peace with your BFF soon..

    tak care gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha..:D
    This is sooo us yar.. I was planning to write something like this too coz this is what I have been doing for the last four months. And with you, Garima and every1 else busy, mera to pura SMS pack waste hi hota hai ab.. Pack khatm bhi ho jaye, to mujhe pata hi nahi chalta...:( :(

    Wish we get together soon... M getting extremely bored.. Actually bored of being bored...And ofcourse Im busy without work doing all the above stuff everyday...

    ReplyDelete