Monday 30 July 2012

Rakhi Special

With Rakhi round the corner, I'm dedicating this post to my younger brother. I scold,scowl him big time ( well! I've the right), don't pay heed to what he is talking of, if I don't feel like, don't answer his questions if they don't interest me, keep setting limits on his playing hours, computer/internet hours( thats a different story he doesn't give two hoots :D), keep bugging him if I'm in a mood to but make it a point to thrash him if he ever does so.

But I love him to the core. I can't stand anyone pointing a finger on him. No matter how irresponsibly he behaves, no matter how much he hates me, no matter how much we fight, no matter everything in him irks me when it comes to going out with his friends,no matter he possesses only an iota of personal hygiene, no matter how much awaaragardi he does, I want to cuddle him up when he is fast asleep. I don't know why, but I find him way cuter when he's sleeping carelessly holding his chin with his right hand. I can't say these things in his face (otherwise the possibility is more that he starts taking me casually & won't fear my mien anymore hahah. yes I'm insecure this way)

Well the post is more about the silly episodes with him as the protagonist, which I've vowed to myself to tell his future children. Yes !! I'm going to torture n blackmail him!!! huahahahah *devil laugh*

1. Once upon a time, when the guy was 7/8 yrs, he was in disagreement with his mother-sister combo. So he  stopped talking to us & locked himself in another room. We both were aware of his so called tantrums, so didn't bother much. He was perplexed as to why no one was coming for some negotiation.:D :D. So he wanting to divert some attention to himself, wrote on a piece of paper n passed it from underneath the locked door.
He-" Main aap dono se naraaz hu!"

We- no response.

 He ( again after some time)- "agar kuch kehna hai to is paper k back side pe likh k bata do"

We- laughing our heads off..

(I still have those pieces of paper written by him in his sucking handwriting..;))


2. He is given 50 bucks for getting a haircut done. Such a miser he is, once he got the haircut done from some peepal k ped k niche baithe hue naayi se, in the pretext that the shop where he used to go, was closed. But the truth was he wanted to save that extra money. Annd Annnd that stupid naayi of peepal k ped wala cut his hair extra short n my dear brother didn't go to school the next 2 days. ;) ;)
Ever since he never tried to save money like this. hahah

3. 3-4 years back I guess, On the Diwali morning, I was sleeping n he, compulsively obsessed of getting up way early on a holiday, was roaming here n there in my room. I don't mind whether its Diwali or New Year, I have to have to wake up on my usual time like any other day off. He (again) wrote on a piece of paper," Happy Diwali didi" n called out my name loudly. I woke up frightened n he handed over me the paper n raced from the room. & here I was shouting n yelling at him.

To be contd. 

15 comments:

  1. I loved all the episodes...though I enjoyed the first one a lot..how cute :)

    you plan to tell all these to his kids?? you are one evil sis :D

    -Visha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad that u loved..!st one is my fav too..:)
      n evil sister- yes i am one.. n i am bloody proud..Huahahah

      Delete
  2. he he... very cute... all these episodes remind me of my sister...

    never thought of telling her husband though...nice thought, wink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :)
      no no no..dont tell her hubby, ur sister might curse me..hahah!

      Delete
  3. Sooooooooooo sweet....this post is damn cute. Reminded me of my anecdotes with my lil brother. Inspiring me to write a post about him too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! glad u find the post cute.
      well I'm waiting to read ur anectodes.

      Delete
  4. LOL, all the episodes are so hilarious, i was laughing while reading them :D
    "agar kuch kehna hai to is paper k back side pe likh k bata do" ROFL....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah! I know, that very first episode left all of us at home in splits.. n he is the one embarrassed of it now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha .... like that Peepul ke jhad ke neeche wali Naayi episode.
    It shows that he is enterprising and knows how to save money !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) now that made me smile .. peepal ke ped ke neeche wala naayi he he he he


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha.. what a cute post. Quite late in coming here but loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sugar.Your blog has been chosen for the Liebster Blog Award!!
    For more details visit http://mananmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extremely cute post. Hope your little brother too gets to read it one day. ;)

    ReplyDelete